|Toddlers Program||15 months to 18 months|
|Play Group||18 months to 2 years|
|Pre-Nursery||2 years to 3 years|
|Day Care||Under the supervision of senior and trained day-care teachers (upto 12 hrs)|
What the days at Growing Steps look like?
A sneak peek into the activities for Toddlers and Toddler Makeshift-ers-
- Creating art with the help of crayons and clay.
- Developing and maintaining etiquettes and table manners.
- Focussing on human values, character building and mutual respect.
- Building social skills with other children while indulging in interesting activities.
- Playing in real life play-areas, that are a part of the school's infrastructure.
- Getting involved in rhyme and music learning.
- Creating interest in counting and identifying numbers using various unique ideas.
- Learning the basic words in English dictionary.
- Understanding the differences in sizes and volumes.
- Arranging and collating objects on the basis of the uniformity of their colours, sizes, shapes etc.
- Gaining the ability to have better control over bodies and hands.
- Expressing different emotions effectively with the help of communication during diverse times.
- Building an intense interest towards words through communication and reading books interactively.
- Exploring writing with doodle and scribbling.
- Memorizing and retaining the location of objects, like a specific book or toy.
For Play Group and Kindergarten-ers-